Wednesday, May 21, 2008

American Idol... and David wins!

Cook that is. I haven't watched American Idol much this season, I really don't watch it all that much period. I think that the David Archuleta guy should have won though. For one he's a better looking kid than DC and I think he may have a better vocal range. It's of my opinion that looks take the artist further [i.e. Carrie Underwood, Chris Daughtry]. As for singing ability, in that last song DC did he pretty much nailed it. I'm curious though didn't Cook lose all three songs last night? I really thought he was going to lose. I'd be interested to see what genre of music he lands in. Anyway, congrats to the A.I. Winner David Cook.

1 comment:

JerseySjov said...

hey! welcome to blogger.
to answer your question, just make a twitter account [twitter.com] and there's a thing to click that says something along the lines of 'add to your site'
how'd you come across my blog anyways? i'm glad you liked it and hope you visit again :)