Sunday, June 1, 2008

Going into the city today, South Street Seaport to be exact...

So, I've got a couple of posts I'm working on since blogging is my new fav hobby. I can't finish them until I get back and since I knew all 8 people that read my blog are REEELING to see more I'm leaving this post. And a picture of me, my cousin and brother. Not the best pics, but I'm in a hurry and I dislike posting with no real pics.

Not ready for the shot!

My cousin is the guy on my right hand side and my brother is the guy in the hat.


K, a lil better

Kiki and flora

Oh and this is my dog, KiKi... Actually her full name is Sakura Keiko, but I call her KiKi.

8 comments:

Pretty Unfamous said...

Haha, oh boys. Always gotta turn on the charm forthe camera! What kind of dog is that? You don't have to comment back till I have a new post up tomorrow, I know I'veb been MIA with my blog the past couple days.

Marianne said...

OMG that is an adorable dog!

thisdayandage said...

hooray for pictures and hooray for dogs. boo for dial-up internet because the pictures took a long time to load.

hope your trip was good.

L.C.T. said...

Aw - sweet dog!

L.C.T. said...

Nah it did post! Yeah there is some great stuff going on over here at the moment... we'll just keep praying and watching this space!

Rab said...

KIKI! So damn cute. More on Kiki please...

Marshall Family said...

awwwwww I love kiki!!!!! Bring her to the uk please! :o) Oh and your pics are okay.... I guess :P

Sean C said...

Angela: That's a Pomeranian. Yeah, you know us boys, we gotta do our thing. :P

Marianne: Gracia!

thisdayandage: Um yeah, it's time to get with this century and upgrade. At least get a Wi-Fi card and borrow [read:steal] some Wi-Fi! Haha. Yeah the trip was good. I'll post about it although it wasn't that entertaining. I do have some pics though. I think they came out. Glad you liked the pics and my dog. :]

l.c.t.: psssst BTW, I learned your secret identity, but I won't tell a soul! Thanks, My dog is awesome, she loves all people too.

miss em: Hahaha, ok more on KiKi soon. :D

emma jayne: Um, OK! I'd looooooooove to love to love to go to the U.K., I'm working on it in fact. Probably won't bring KiKi but will have pictures! haha. Oh, and yeah thanks for the "sort-of" compliment on the pics. :P